Monday, August 4, 2008

(06-10-2008) [CRS] My first white bdoy CRS

After few months of experiences, I learned a lot from their death, sickness, water environment, food choices, male dancing after the female molting, born of new fries, and specially their Vivid beauty pattern.
Finally, I started a new 10 Gallon CRS tank for higher grade keeping.

I introduced around 40pieces from red dot to white body
A very nice US CRS buddy send me 10pieces CRS which gave the thick whiteness i ever seen in May, 08.
Now, my #1 tank has around 10 CRS with eggs, and hopefully they are all doing well.
I already first wave of small fries.

For below favor #1.#2 pictures, those are taken by the seller who sell me. Since my photograph skill is not good. Please excuses my lol poor picture skill.

Favor #1 SS Mother 1 lol (she gives pure white as toothpaste's )





Favor #2 SS Mother 2 (great head pattern and white)



For above pictures, favor #1 #2 those are taken by the seller who sell me. Since my photograph skill is not good. Please excuses my lol poor picture skill.

Favor #3 S+ Black leg Mother 1 (its the most vivid and whole black solid legs)



some normal SSS pattern






Group View






My target of goal is to breed CRS :
1. vivid color shinny
2. Thick shell that make no gap between each shell.
3. some special pattern of head/hino, and the black/red leg

I am still working hard on for breeding them well and keeping the quality.

hope you enjoy my pictures !!


If you are interested with my full tank view and tank stats. , please click below:
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/planted-nano-tanks/67491-my-1-2-crs-tank.html

Anyone have a good method to lower pH? w/o adding CO2 equipment.
I am going to try some CATAPPA/Ketapang leaf lowering pH and sea trace stone for stabilize the pH.

No comments: